Greens + Whole Body
This is Genuine Health’s latest and greatest product. I have been a long-term user of GH’s greens powders for one main reason. They make me feel great in the morning. I’ve been testing this product out for the last 6 weeks and I am absolutely loving it.
My favorite thing about this new product is how it makes my gut feel. Green for anybody is comprised of 70% fermented foods. The good bacteria that live in your gut thrive on fermented Foods. Since taking green’s possible body I have noticed enhance digestion and a great level of energy as always.
What’s in it?
In this great new blend you will get a full serving of greens plus O, as well as the whole body blend.
- Fermented Brown Rice Protein
- Fermented super food blend including: flax seeds, kale, cocoa seeds and more.
- Organic fruit and vegetable blend including: spirulina, chlorella, apple peel, carrot root and more.
- Herbal extracts that support detoxification pathways and increase antioxidant status.
* This is just a highlight of the ingredients found in this product. For the full ingredient listing click here:
Gut health: The fermented food blend directly nourishes the good bacteria in your gut. By supporting your system to achieve optimal levels of good bacteria increases absorptions of nutrients, strengthens the immune system, prevents gas, bloating and constipation as well as helping to prevent allergic reactions.
Cellular protection: Free radicals (from chemicals, pollutants etc.) damage our cells and the potent antioxidants from this blend neutralize these harmful free radicals.
Increased energy: Green tea extract, gingko biloba and other herbal extracts found in the blend directly increase energy. I find this effect particularly noticeable in the AM when taken on an empty stomach.
What the research says:
Although Greens+ Whole Body is a very new product Genuine Health has done their research on a few key components of the blend.
1) Neurofactor: This is a whole coffee fruit concentrated powder that has been shown to increase a protein in the brain BDNF (brain derived neurotrophic factor). Low levels of this protein correlates with degenerative diseases like alzheimer's, diabetes, obesity, cardiovascular disease and metabolic syndrome. In a double-blind placebo study it was found that 100mg of neurofactor increased baseline levels of BDNF by 143%, showing that it can be effective in modulating BDNF dependent conditions.
2) Vitafibre: This is a carbohydrate known as isomaltosaccharide. Research was conducted in a group of men looking at the effect of daily ingestion of this carbohydrate on the probiotic, bifidobacteria in their feces. Over the course of two weeks the men found increased levels of bifidobacteria in their feces (proof of higher levels of healthy bacteria in their gut as well) and improved bowel movement consistency.
3) Aurora Blue: This is a concentrated Alaskan blueberry powder and has an incredibly high antioxidant content. Alaskan blueberries deal with very harsh climate conditions and in order to survive create far greater quantities of the antioxidants flavanoids (the blue hue in blueberries) in order to protect themselves. Lab testing has found that these blueberries contain 10-12x the amount of flavanoids that standard wild blueberries do.
FREE 15 minute consultation